What Are Some Signs You Need A New Roof?
- Missing or damaged shingles: Strong winds can lift, rip or completely remove roof shingles.
- Loose flashing: Gaps between metal flashing and your chimney may allow water penetration.
- Hail damage: Hail can cause damage to an asphalt shingle, tile, and metal roofs and to the underlying materials.
- Your roof is at least 20 years old: while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles
- Moss: Moss can grow on roof surfaces that don’t get much sunlight especially in cool, moist climates
Accord Construction has replaced more than 40,900 roofs in the Oklahoma City & Dallas Area!
Accord can Replace Your roof with With our wide range of Roof Choices, Architectural Shingles, Metal and Tile With Countless Colors and Styles.